Welcome!

I am the author of Tales of Pixie the Cat: Four Short Stories and Newfoundland Nights: The Invisible Newf and Other Stories, now available on Amazon for Kindle. I hope you enjoy your stay here, as I discuss my book, future books, animal welfare news/stories, and other things that interest me.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I promise regular updates in the new year :).

Currently reading The Left Hand of Darkness (second try), attempting to finish it before New Years. I've set my reading goal for 2012 at 35, all but one book to be ones I already own but haven't read yet (there are around 70).

So what do you want for the holidays? I've gotten all my gifts already; let's just say I've been stocked with many warm socks :). There were other things of course, but many gifts were what was needed rather than wanted. Though I did get some fun things too. Hope you get what you want and some of what you need this holiday.

Happy New Year as well! Have fun at parties, and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment