Welcome!

I am the author of Tales of Pixie the Cat: Four Short Stories and Newfoundland Nights: The Invisible Newf and Other Stories, now available on Amazon for Kindle. I hope you enjoy your stay here, as I discuss my book, future books, animal welfare news/stories, and other things that interest me.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Decemberween is Here!

Anyone know the reference?

As the title suggests, it's the month of December, full of those fun holidays. I love this time of year; the decorations and lights people put up, the warm and fuzzy feelings, sitting by the fireplace with tea, gift giving and receiving. I don't celebrate Christmas, but I enjoy others taking joy in it. I'm excited for my own holiday, and my wonderful friend coming back from Japan who will be spending the night just before Christmas Eve. Much better than the one hour I got with her last year. Will be sad to see her leave again, but I'm grateful for the time we will get.

So did anyone finish their holiday shopping? We finished ours on Black Friday, and stayed below budget, which was nice.

I also want to say that my new book is now available for sale. Check out the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment